11 tips to make your hair grow faster

How to make your hair grow faster? Cutting, grooming, supplementation… There are actually tricks to make your hair grow faster. Here are 11 to try. Your hair will be longer, stronger, and silkier!

Growing hair takes time. That’s why some women would like to give Mother Nature a little help to make their hair grow faster.

“It usually grows 0.6 cm to 1.3 cm per month,” Mark Townsend, the hairstylist to the stars, tells the American edition of Cosmopolitan. “And they only grow well if they are healthy and do not have split ends,” adds the man who takes care of the hair of the Olsen sisters, Dakota Johnson or Gal Gadot.

But it is possible to speed up the growth by not damaging them and making them stronger, with a few tricks. Here are 11 tips you can try to make your hair grow faster.

Make hair grow faster by cutting it

This is paradoxical, of course, because by cutting your hair frequently you will not make it grow faster. However, it will help you avoid damaged hair. Damaged hair grows much slower. Therefore, you need to cut your hair frequently.

“If your hair is prone to split ends, it will end up breaking more than if you had cut it,” says Mark Townsend. His advice? Ask your hairdresser to cut off just 3 mm every 10 to 12 weeks to prevent split ends.

Hair restorer: conditioner to grow your hair faster

“Apply conditioner to wet hair. Over time, from coloring and the heat of the blow dryer, curling iron or straightener, the ends will start to fray,” comments Mark Townsend.

A conditioner provides lipids and proteins to the hair body. “It fixes the hair to prevent breakage and keep hair longer and healthier.

I’m always amazed at how many women leave out conditioner in the shower,” the pro continued. It’s the worst thing you can do to your hair, especially if you want to make it last longer. It’s actually the shampoo you should skip as often as possible.

Fast-growing hair with vegetable oil

Because medium-length hair is years old, it needs more than just a shampoo. Mark Townsend recommends doing moisturizing plant oil masks every week. “I do a natural oil treatment and give it to my clients as a conditioner”.

Her simple at-home recipe: 1 cup unrefined coconut oil mixed with a tablespoon of almond oil, one of macadamia nut, and one of jojoba. Apply to damp hair and leave on for 10 minutes. Then rinse with a mild shampoo and conditioner.

Growing hair faster with nutritional supplements.

Your body needs many essential nutrients, proteins, and minerals to regenerate the hair. So take a look at your diet.

But even with a balanced diet, it’s often difficult to get the optimal amount of nutrients to strengthen your hair for long, strong hair.

“I take vitamin supplements every day. I tell my clients to do the same, especially if they want to grow their hair and make it healthier,” says Mark Townsend.

Hair growth accelerator supplements D-Lab Nutricosmetics, €19 for a 28-day course, available at Sephora.fr
D-Lab Hair Growth Complex.

A silk pillowcase for long hair

Say goodbye to the cotton pillowcase. To get long hair, the celebrity hairstylist recommends switching to a silk or satin pillowcase, as the surface of these fabrics is softer.

Unlike cotton, satin prevents your hair from rubbing together. You will then wake up with less brittle, less tangled, and therefore stronger and silkier hair. In short, the perfect combination for fast and strong growing hair.

Have you got how to make your hair grow faster? What steps would you like to take next?

Read also:

How to Tease Your Hair for Best Performance in Your 30s, 40s, 50s and 60s

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *